Friday 15 January 2010

Weekly Report!!

What Have I been up to this week? I don't know if this will be a regular feature but here is my week.

Life: Dry and uneventful, seasoned only by my acting classes. But my hair's grown ^^. Yet, I'm still going to get hair extensions.

School: Just finished my retakes, and I guess its best to just forget they ever happened. Shudders. The BBC were also filming in my study centre this week. For some reason. Apparently my school is really good.

Fashion: Go Ara in Nylon i'm loving those cuffs and the dress

Gossip Girl's Blair and Serena (Leighton and Blake) loving the long socks and the over the top school look which I have been rocking as of late. Serena's look here is really Ko-Gal-esque which I'm loving of course.


Music:
Rainie & Love...
Rainie Yang's 5th Album, somehow not as good as her previous one but still a nice listen.

CN Blue; Bluetory. I love the title track 'I'm a loner', such a unique sound. 'Love revolution' is amazing also. For fans of FT Island.

ZE:A's - Single- 'Mazeltov' so damn catchy and I like this group because they had to work extra hard because they weren't from one of the over hyped companies like SM or JYP.

Olympos; BANDAGE OST
I have been listening to this album on repeat, something I don't usually do. Surprisingly BANDAGE isn't even the best song on this album. My favourite songs are 'Yuuki' and 'Hatachi No Sensou', and I'm a HUGE fan of hidden tracks. The acoustic of Genki was soo touching. I hope this film is a success.




Thinspo: Usually I don't condone thinspo *cough* but I like Mary-Kate's style here. Loving the plaid shirt look in particular these days. I got this really nice one last year from Urban Outfitters.

And so concludes my brief weekly report. maybe there will be another one next week. maybe not.


D -
x

No comments:

Post a Comment