Saturday 27 February 2010

Seventeen Year Old Blues.

I turn 18 tomorrow.

Why,

I'm not going to go on a tangent about my mid life crisis. I've had way to many. I can only hope my 18th year on the planet is one with good health and progress. I wanted to write a looong entry woth heaps of pictures, about the music I've been listening to, such as KARA's come back track Lupin, how D-motion is still on repeat, how I was excited over NEWS' new song 'Sakura Girl' Star Star Star etc. There are so many songs. Or all the magazine cuts and magazine pictures I've seen of people. Or who I'm following on twitter...

But...

I simply don't have the time. I don't have the time to write Winglin stories, to study well, to go off to uni open days, yet... I simply have time to PROCRASTINATE. This year I hope I get less oppertunities to procrastinate and more to simply be thrown into the midst of being extremely busy.

but... time to myself would be nice. How else am I going to watch dramas, check allkpop.com, keep up with Japanese Entertainment news, revise chinese etc. but just spare time. I don't want that to be my entire life. Kim Yuna the figure skater is such a positive influence. She is someone who is dedicated to something and works extremely hard. I hope I become like that too. Since the Winter Olympics in Vancouver ends tomorrow I thought it deserved a bit of a mention.

Anyway, Next time you hear from me I will be an 18 year old and well on my way to being an adult by name but definitely not by nature.

Until next time,

Devina, currently 17 years of age.

No comments:

Post a Comment