Saturday 24 April 2010

Just me and my guitar

I know I haven't been on here in centuries but...

whatever, I'm trying to take my mind off the flop that is english so here I am.
18 years of age no less and a few months late for update but whatever. And Geez I need to upload on Winglin, I miss it but I rarely have time to write these days. ><" I do miss fanfics loads.
Strangeness has also been happening on Youtube, many have commented that their past suspended accounts have been re-vitalised. Strange huh?
I'm watching Hana Kimi the version with with Horikita Maki, Oguri Shun and Ikuta Toma.
Listening to old school Kpop tracks such as Jewelry Superstar and FinKL Now.
Listening to Shakira's spanish songs such as Lo Hecho esta hecho.
Old School in the form of Madonna's 90's hits such as Frozen =P
Found a Jpop girl group called BRIGHT who can sing without sounding squeaky =]
I'm also re-reading Jane Eyre and reading Arsene Lupin, Gentleman-thief. (AMAZING BOOK btw)


I've been reading teen vogue again and i'm into fashion pictorials again. Here, Jourdan Dunn, thus highlighting my need to start working out again for the summer. Doesn't she look absolutely amazing!



In other random ness I finally got myself a cute face mask- I saw in in Troc where I was revisiting my childhood and I couldn't resist. It is soo cute and weird. Try walking around in London with a face mask and see how many strange looks you get, especially not being asian lol. But seriously, what with swine flu and bird flu etc i'm surprises nobody has thought of bringing them west-wards. If you still don't know what I'm talking about... scroll down.

Heenim from SJ wearing a face mask XD

Lastly, films. I am desperate to watch some japanese films.
1# on my list is BANDAGE starring the awesomely cool Akanishi Jin and Kitano Kii. I'm currently waiting for it to come out on DVD. I may still be waiting a while because the film was in cinemas Mid-January. I'm soo impatient now, I've been waiting freaking centuries.
2# on my I freakin wanna see that so bad- list is Dareka ga watashi ni kiss wo shita. AKA. Memoirs of a teenage amnesiac. Darn these people- it just came out in cinemas last month. It seems I have a long wait on my hands, I read the book, and really enjoyed it. So I look forward to that.
3# Gokusen the movie- I have watched season one and two but not season three, so I'm putting it off until I've seen season three. I've heard mixed reviews on this one but I still want to check it out.
4#Crows Zero. Everyone makes such a huge deal about these films, I think theres a sequel.
Mastuyama 'L' Kennichi (Also in Dareka ga watashi ni kiss wo shita)
Speaking of films, in class last week we had to mention Gothic films of the ones I had not watched
7
I am legend
I really want to watch those now. And Twilight again. and New Moon since I've never seen it.
The more I think about it I would really love studying World Cinema at University. That much is true.
Anyway before it gets a little depressing I'll go.
Sayounara -
#Devina
PS. Had random photo shoot with friend. May post pics up.

No comments:

Post a Comment