Wednesday 28 July 2010

Her Whisper Is The Lucifer


Vinnie Desu~ =)


Kbeats - Thats what I've been doing since the moment I finished school. Dance Covers and mess abouts galore. Kbeats have a blogspot lying around somewhere....


Bandage finally came out and I can't watch it!! :( (long story)

So worried about the future, University is just around the corner but... okay let me stop.


Something else that has been worrying me is the balance of friendships. I have friends who certainly will not mix and it would be a dream to believe they ever truly would. So how does one find the balance between those with more immanent interests and those without? Especially during a holiday like this, one of the last before Uni, before everything changes and nothing is the same ever again.


And as much as I would love to I know I will NOT be keeping in contact with some people after results are out and I go off to University. I mean, if people can't pick up a phone and text me whilst I'm still in London....well, goodbye forever then =/.


Okay I'm finished the depressingness. I find it funny how I only seem to write a random blog every once in a while, I don't even know if anyone will be reading it but it's nice to write a thought or too once in a while =)

I also realised how obsessive I get when a new album is released from an artist I like *cough* Danson Tang- I love his new stuff and Shinee's new album Lucifer, I'm listening to those non-stop. I was sorting my itunes today...the most random collection of music everr!
Jpop, Kpop, Jrock, Hebrew, Spanish, Chilean panpipes, classical music, dance tracks, cantopop, mandopop, trot, hard rock, brit-pop/indie. At least I can say I'm electic. Anyway
I've rambled a bit too much and its 5:30am, AKA bedtime for me!
Ciao Ciao
X





No comments:

Post a Comment