Wednesday 30 December 2009

Christmas belly (N)

Hi guys!

My first post on here, have been veryyyyyyy busy =.= anyways i hope you's had a fab Christmas! (Y)

/This will be kinda weird for my first post but i just had to talk about how much people can generally eat during the xmas holidays, without realising, especially ME! oh myy, i think i ate about 4 weeks of food in one *cries* and i was actually thinking of losing a few pounds, not that it was a good idea anyway considering needing to have the good old xmas dinner!

I remember my friend and I's new year's resolution for this year was to get fit, but that was long gone i think after the first week? i'm really gonna try and stick to that for 2010! 8-) haha. this christmas belly needs to GO! prom isn't that far away! =D

Anyways that's all for now and I hope you's all have a fantastic new year's! I'll upload some pics soon since this will look a bit boring. Will get back asap :)

Izzy x

P.S. D, Alex Pettyfer is mine!!! hehehe all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment