Thursday 17 December 2009

Update on life: Break The Records Concert DVD

Being totally otaku I had to watch the concert DVD online. Why wasn't I there again =/ I think I should try and go to their next concert (PLEASE BE IN THE SUMMER!) ~ Heeuuuu...
It just looked so fun even the members of KAT-TUN looked like they were having the time of their lives... (Why Am I In School and NOT performing too?!)

Today was nice. I'm really digging this Christmas season of course. School is more bearable
And it's been SNOWING! HURRAH!
I made the mistake of wearing this giant purple jumper that kept malting on EVERYONE!
(Sorry people who ended up looking as furry as me) ~ (And darn you Mulberry designers)
I also managed to buy Wild Child on DVD for £3 this morning just on a whim. Good Stuff!

Anyway, my last day of school before the holidays is tomorrow... Don't want to be late - it's already 2am. I wonder if the snow will die down enough for me to step out of the house... -

Good Night
X

No comments:

Post a Comment