Thursday 31 December 2009

In The New Year I Will...

It's still 2009 here in England 10:50pm to be precise. ^^ I wanted to do a whole, last post of 2009 thing. ~

I have a resolution! I'm not going to say that I'll lose 20kgs or I'll become a billionaire or any other feat that is, lets face it - Super unlikely.
Instead, my new years resolution is to be myself, and have the confidence to do so at all times. Also, to work hard for whatever I want. Furthermore, I'll do my absolute best to keep it!

I quite enjoyed 2009. It was a year of revelations of all kinds. There were many unfortunate events of 2009, the passings of people, etc, but it was a year of sucess for many and anyway, every cloud has a silver lining! I learnt a lot about myself and the people around me and I hope I continue to grow as a person and learn new things in the new year.

Goodbye 2009!

Roll on MMX! As shinee said for 2009; 2010. Y.O.U- lets make it a Year. Of. Us. =D
Excuse the cream and cheesiness ~

Happy New Year!!!

D x

No comments:

Post a Comment